Bobrisky blasts Tunde Ednut over Nina’s phone saga

12:21 PM

Top of the list of Bobrisky’s rant for today is Tunde Ednut over BBNaija housemate Nina’s phone saga.
He wrote:
Tunde coconut or wat are dey calling u? Y are u looking like an arm robber who is about to pick a pocket in dis pic. Idiot u wanna use my Nina to trend ? If u don’t like her phone go and get her one now oloshi. U love to trend on everybody name because u are useless,foolish, an idiot. No single talent in ur life. Your talent is to shade people mad DOG. I’m waiting for ur clap back oloshi omo. U claim to be a blogger 😂😂😂😂my dear u are forcing it. All the blogger I know are cashing out madly e.g linda ikeji , pulsetv Nigeria etc. Let me even ask u self, are u tired of editing my pic 😂😂 cos I noticed u rested for a while. If u wanna clap back pls don’t forget to upload one of my edited pic pls. FOOL
Part 2. There is nothing in dis life u wanna shade me with in dis life naa do u know y ? I’m shameless I don’t care wat people say about me. Don’t forget I can still enter (U.K.) London anytime I want cos my records there is clean. Bros go London let me see u 😂😂😂😂😂. Motherfucker I’m waiting for u. U self fit carry me go abuja I’m waiting for ur lawyer note. I fear nobody if u mess with me or my friends i will serve u well. See his mouth like his grandma pussy. Useless boy. U don’t even know who to shade again is now Nina. Oloshi see his long neck like chicken their about to kill for Christmas party.’
Oh well, looks like Tunde got far more than he bargained for when he started the troll against Nina who has been a celebrity only for a few hours

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.