#BBNaija: I’ll Rather Leave Nigeria Than Allow Cee-C Kiss Me

8:34 AM





Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has said he would rather leave the country than all Cee C kiss him.

Please nobody should beg me, i can’t be kissing someone and at the same time swallowing all her gigantic eyelash.

Don’t get me wrong oh, I’m not saying @ceec_official can not kiss, you don’t need to be a prophet to see how she has kissed away Tobi’s sense of focus.

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, is back again with another one and this time around its all about Big brother niaja housemate, Cee-c.

According to him, he would rather leave Nigeria than allow Cee-C lock lips with him in a post he shared on his Instagram page.

In his word he said people shouldn’t get him wrong, he is not saying that the Big Brother housemate, Cee C can not kiss or should not kiss, but one don’t need to be a prophet to see how she has kissed away Tobi’s sense of focus.

He wrote;

“I’ll rather leave Nigeria than allow @ceec_official KISS ME…��� Please nobody should beg me, i can’t be kissing someone and at the same time swallowing all her gigantic eyelash.��� I am not Tobi, I’m the Biggest Actor in #Nigeria, and i know how many popular actresses that beg me for a kiss on a daily basis, i certainly can not settle for less.

@ceec_official is a very pretty girl, no doubt, but she is just not qualified enough to kissing me, take a look at Tobi, do you think that one is still OK? Ever since @ceec_official used him like Ghana Must Go bag, �he has been having an epileptic emotional supply, now he is running after Alex like a confused Muscular chicken in the #BBnaija house��� Don’t get me wrong oh, I’m not saying @ceec_official can not kiss, you don’t need to be a prophet to see how she has kissed away Tobi’s sense of focus.�

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.